Preparing for your last few, cold games
- Dress in warm socks and thermal underwear, or spandex-type underclothing, avoid cotton
- Be sure to adequately warm up before your games. It is easier to get injured during colder weather
- Warm up with Sweats and and a jacket
- Wear warm headgear
- Bring a water repellent jacket for the sidelines if raining or snowing
- Drink plenty of water. Even in cold weather you can dehydrate
Even in cold weather soccer can be fun if your properly prepared. So make a list of the things you'll need and be prepared.
Note: This article is for entertainment purposes only. Always follow the advice of your league and coaches no matter the playing conditions.